CHEMICAL, TECHNICAL AND MEASUREMENT LABORATORY
The Laboratory provides the following services:
- testing of diesel fuel, oils and lubricants;
- measurements of stationary sources of air pollution emissions;
- air quality, noise, light and vibration measurements of work environment;
- conformity assessment of railway tanks for transporting 3rd – 9th class substances;
- conformity assessment of reconditioning repair, with extending service life of railway rolling stock;
- calibration and verification of pressure gauges;
- metrological testing of geometric, electric and non-destructive measuring instruments;
- metrological testing of quick coupling used in railways and of wheelset patterns;
- 3D printing of spare parts.
Contacts: Gatis Blīgzna, Laboratory Manager (tel. +371 67235158; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Address: Krustpils Street 24, Riga, LV-1057.
The laboratory is accredited by the Latvian National Accreditation Bureau (LATAK http://www.latak.lv/) in testing oil products, stationary sources of air pollution emissions, air quality, noise and lighting of work environment, calibration and verification of pressure gauges and in the conformity assessment of reconditioning repair, with extending service life, of railway tanks and rolling stock.