Non-Destructive Testing LABORATORY
The Laboratory provides the following services:
- non destructive testing of parts and units of railvay rolling stock by visual, ultrasonic, magnetic particle and eddy-current method;
- conformity assessment of railway tanks for transporting 3rd – 9th class substances;
- conformity assessment of reconditioning repair, with extending service life of railway rolling stock;
- calibration and verification of pressure gauges;
- testing of geometric, electric and non-destructive measuring instruments;
- 3D printing of spare parts.
Contacts: Māris Vēvers, Chief metrologist (tel. +371 67235194; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Address: Krustpils Street 24, Riga, LV-1057.
The laboratory is accredited by the Latvian National Accreditation Bureau (LATAK http://www.latak.lv/) calibration and verification of pressure gauges and in the conformity assessment of reconditioning repair, with extending service life, of railway tanks and rolling stock.